MyWawaVisit – Wawa is famous for being one of the topmost convenience stores in Greater Philadelphia. The company is an American chain of convenience stores and gas stations located along the East Coast of the United States.
Mywawavisit.com – Win $500 Gift Card – Wawa Visit Survey
The company now has a wide range of menu including sandwiches, different snack items, salads, Wawa Ice Cream, bottled beverages, Energy drinks, and much more. All of their food items are healthy, nutritious and tasty. Wawa operates stores in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Southern New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Wawa Inc. started in 1903 as an iron foundry in New Jersey. In 1902, the owner George Wood took an interest in dairy farming in Wawa, Pennsylvania. He started to bottle fresh milk products from certified Guernsey cows.
George had doctors to certify that milk produced from those cows was completely safe. He used to do the test to make sure that kids don’t get sick after drinking the milk.
The Wawa Company soon became famous for producing and delivering fresh Wawa milk to the doorsteps of homes throughout the Philadelphia region. In 1964, Grahame Wood first opened the Wawa Food Market in Folsom, PA to adjust to consumers buying milk in stores instead of home delivery. Wawa started with the slogan “Buy Health by the Bottle,”
Wawa Visit Survey
The main intention of any kind of survey is to collect the feedback so that the company can use it for better service. The Wawa food delivery survey dies the same thing. The company always inspires its customers for honest thoughts and comments or suggestions. The main purpose of the survey is to serve you better.
The Wawa customer satisfaction survey is only for their customers. The official survey website is www.mywawavisit.com where you can participate in the customer satisfaction survey and facilitate the chance to make yours a gift card.
This is the best possible way to know customer perception, opinions, suggestions, and feedback. No matter how many times you visit the Wawa store, your honest review matters a lot. Every participant at the end of the survey will get a chance to win a $500 Wawa gift card. So if you have been a customer of the company, don’t miss the chance.
Wawa Visit Survey Requirements
The survey will take five minutes to get completed. But, before you start there are several rules to know :
- The entrant must be a legal resident of the United States including the District of Columbia.
- You will need a recent purchase receipt or survey invitation from Wawa to enter the required details.
- Make sure you have the basic language of English and Spanish.
- You should have access to a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone with a fast internet connection.
- All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
- The participant must be above 18 years. Teens below the age of 18 are forbidden from entering the survey.
- Any employee, their immediate family or relatives, or management are prohibited from taking the survey.
Wawa Visit Survey Participant Instructions
- First, open your browser and search for www.mywawavisit.com.
- Once the page is opened at first, choose your language from the given options. The survey is available in two languages English and Spanish.
- Next, you have to enter your survey course printed on the receipt. Remember, you can only participate in one survey with a single receipt which means one receipt is available for only a one-time survey.
- Just below the survey code text box, you will find another textbox seeking the store number. The store number is written on the receipt or bill. After filling both the details click on the ‘start’ button.
- Once your details are accepted, you will be redirected to a survey page where you need to answer some questions regarding your last visit.
- First, you select your visiting date and time from the given options.
- “Please rate your overall satisfaction with your experience at Wawa,” will be the next question. Choose from the options about your satisfaction level. Now click on ‘next’.
- Now you will be asked about your purchase. Select your item.
- Next, you will be given several options and you have to select which one you purchased.
- After clicking on next, you will be asked about some basic questions like how did you find the quality of the product.
- The temperature of your product.
- Rate the cleanliness of their store.
- If you found any difficulty to locate your items.
- The availability of assistance and also their behavior.
- The overall value for the price you paid.
- Next, you will be asked if you faced any problem during your visit.
- “How many times have you visited Wawa in the last 15 days?” will be the next question.
- Lastly, tell the company if you will recommend Wawa to your family and friends. Answer it by choosing the ‘yes’ or ‘no’ option.
- At last enter your personal details including your name, valid email address, city, state, phone no etc. These details are mandatory and need to be correct. In case you are the winner, the company will get back to you through your given details.
Wawa Visit Survey Enter via Mail
If you are not able to pursue the survey via online you can also take part in the survey via mail process. Buy a postcard and write your name, address, phone number on the card and mail it to the below-mentioned address :
- Wawa voice of the customer 2020
- Sweepstakes winner list
- PMI station P.O. Box 750-W
- Southbury CT, 06488-0750
If you love products from Wawa, you shouldn’t miss this chance. Wawa wants your feedback and is willing to reward you for your opinions. Presently, the chain has more than 850 convenience retail stores located worldwide.
Wawa Survey Program lets you earn Wawa Rewards coupons for every U.S. $50 spent on eligible purchases at Wawa stores using a registered Wawa Gift Card. You can follow them on social media platforms to get their latest information and offers. You can visit their official website for more details. Hope this article was helpful to you.