TellDunkin – is the customer satisfaction survey officially conducted by Dunkin’ Donuts. Dunkin’ Donuts is one of the best coffee chain service restaurants in the USA.
Telldunkin.com – Get Free Donut – Dunkin Donuts Survey
This survey gives you a lucky chance to provide your valuable opinions and reviews on their last visit to the restaurant. And there is also a chance to get the reward after the participation in the survey.
Customer satisfaction is a supreme thing for any big company. Through this type of survey, the company receives various opinions and demands. The feedback from the consumer is very important for the company. It helps them to straight out the situation; improve their service in the future.
About Dunkin Donuts Survey
At present Dunkin’ Donuts is a big name among various food joints. It is a coffee chain service, well-known for its outstanding beverage and donuts. It was originated by William Rosenberg at Massachusetts in the USA. Later in 1990, it ensued by Baskin Robbins’ ownership company Allied Lyons.
For long 12 years, this company has secured a place in the market by serving its top-rated and unique beverages. It always remained loyal and most trusted at customer service.
Day by day, it widened its expansion in almost 46 countries. It has approximately 12600 locations throughout the world.
What Is Dunkin Donuts Survey
Dunkin’ Donuts officially conducted a survey named TellDunkin. This survey gives a chance to the consumers to share their experience and feedback on the last visit to the Dunkin’ restaurants.
After the completion of the survey, you will be rewarded with free beverages or donuts. Whether you are wealthy or not the gift for free always adds extra fun to your life.
You can participate in the survey by reaching its official page and need to follow some rules and regulations.
Rules For The Survey Of Dunkin Donuts Survey
If you want to get a chance to win free donuts you need to take part in the survey of Dunkin’ Donuts. Every large company has a few rules that must follow. So if you want to start the survey you should follow the rules given below –
- Firstly you must be 18 years old or more than that. You should be an adult to perform the survey.
- You must save the Dunkin’ Donuts receipt on your last purchase. It is very important to continue the survey.
- But you are not allowed to claim the coupon multiple times. The single coupon will be entertained on your per visit at the store.
- The most important thing is, within 3 days you should visit the official site to start the survey.
- The offers that you will get from the Dunkin’ survey cannot be associated with other offers that are going on at the restaurants.
- And lastly, the coupon code must be redeemed within 180 days from the visit to the store.
So you need to follow these requirements if you successfully want to complete the survey :
Guideline To Complete The Dunkin Donuts Survey
The official Dunkin’ survey is very safe and secure. You can independently share your honest opinions and thoughts. This feedback is also fruitful for the company. Here is the guideline you need to follow with easy steps. That is-
- First of all, you must have a perfect electronic device like a Smartphone, laptop, or computer. And make sure it has a strong and reliable internet connection.
- After that click on your browser and type www.TellDunkin.com, the official website portal of Dunkin’ Donuts. Here you can access the official page to start the survey. You do not need any cost or charge to continue the survey.
- In this step, you will have different types of language to continue comfortably. You must select your preferred language.
- In the next step, you need to enter the 18 digit survey code that is written on your purchase receipt. You need to do this job very carefully because one mistake can interrupt the process of the survey. But by any chance, if you lose the survey code there is also another option available. Then you need to enter the 6 digit store number, the accurate date and time of your visit.
- Then you need to answer the questions one by one. You will get different options to select along with each question. The options are divided into 5 different options and with different meanings.
- After that, you will get a comment section with sufficient space. You can share your thoughts and experiences there. It could either be positive or negative.
- Lastly, after the submission of the questionnaire, the survey process would be completed. In the end, you will receive a coupon code. You will be asked to write the code on your receipt. You can redeem this coupon code on your next visit to the restaurant and get rewarded.
This is the procedure to complete the official survey where you can submit you can share your precious opinions :
About The Reward Of The Dunkin Donuts Survey
If you complete the TellDunkin survey you will receive a few worthwhile rewards. That is :
First of all, the coupon code you get at the end of the survey makes you eligible for the reward. You will be rewarded with either free donuts or free ice creams. It also considers buying large and medium-size drinks or beverages.
There is also an opportunity to take part in the sweepstakes. And there is also an amazing chance to participate in a lucky draw. Free guessing is also allowed in this lucky draw game. It will surely allow you to enjoy the extra honey on your donuts or maybe a free coffee throughout a year.
The Interest Of The Dunkin Donuts Survey
The main interest of this survey is :
- To know about the customer’s satisfaction with the ambiance, food, and staff service.
- You will also get to know about the recent visit’s experiences of the customer.
- It helps the consumer to know about their viewpoint on food, beverages, and staff behavior and services.
- Not only that this survey also helps the administrators. They can get a clear idea about the stores and their employees and their services.
To conclude, TellDunkin is an exceptional consumer satisfaction survey officially conducted by Dunkin’ Donuts. The review and feedback are important to improve the staff service and products :