TellSubway.com – Do you love foods from Subway? If yes, then you have landed on the correct site. Whenever we think about enjoying delicious sandwiches, Subway comes first in our mind.
Tellsubway.com – Free Cookie – Subway Listens Survey
The most favored food chain tops the list of the most favored restaurants. Their delicious sandwiches along with a wide range of other food items are widely popular. All of their dishes are absolutely fresh and healthy.
The international American company has grown rapidly with 45,000 locations in 111 countries worldwide. Most of its wings are located in North America, with 24,350 in the United States, 3,155 in Canada, and 929 in Mexico.
Apart from that, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Australia, India, Russia, New Zealand, Mexico, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, South Korea hold several branches of Subway.
Subway Listens Survey History
The history of Subway started in 1965 when Fred DeLuca borrowed $1000 from a friend named Peter Buck to open a sandwich shop in Bridgeport, Connecticut called Pete’s Super Submarines.
Both the men, one year later formed a holding company to oversee the expansion of their restaurant which was then named Doctor’s Associates. In 1968, the sandwich shop was renamed “Subway” and in a short time it saw success.
Their first outlet was opened in 1978 in Fresno, California while the first international restaurant was opened in Bahrain in 1984. Since 2007, Subway has continued to rank high in Entrepreneur’s Top 500 Franchises list.
Subway Listens Survey Menu
The American fast food restaurant franchise is famous for their submarine sandwiches and salads. However, they also serve a wide range of lunch, dinner and snacking options including wraps, cookies, muffins, doughnuts, baked goods and much more.
As the company continues to grow, the company provides its customers to give their feedback to serve them better. They have introduced the TellSubway Customer Satisfaction Survey to make sure that all of their food items and services are up to the mark.
Subway gives priority to their customers’ feedback which helps them to better understand the needs and expectations of the customers.
Being one of the largest food chains all over the world, it is very important to know the entire positive as well as negative feedbacks from the customers to improve the customer service.
Subway also rewards their customers at the end of the survey with free Subway yummy cookies. You can also get a 10% discount on the bill of your next Subway visit. Taking part in the survey isn’t any hard job. The survey will require just a few minutes to get completed and it is very hassle free.
Subway Listens Survey Rules
If you are looking for taking part in the survey, read the rules properly. The rules of TellSubway are as follows :
- Subway has set the age criteria before 18 years to be eligible to take part in the survey. If you are below 18 years you are not allowed to enter the survey.
- First make a purchase at a Subway store. You must have a purchasing receipt with the code of the survey written at the top right end side.
- The receipt should be valid and not older than 5 days, otherwise it will get expired.
- You should have the ability to understand English language properly to answer all the questions.
- Also remember, only one entry is allowed per person.
Subway Listens Survey Guide
- First you will need to open your browser from your laptop or mobile. Now go to www.tellsubway.com.The site has been prepared by the Subway team for the customer to gather proper feedback about their products and service.
- In the first page you will need to fill out the details asked there. Write your name, surname, valid email address, contact details etc. to begin with.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to put the survey code. Find the survey invitation code written on the receipt on the top. Check the code and write it properly.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ option and you will enter into the survey.
- In the next step, you will need to spend a few minutes to answer some questions related to your last visit at the Subway store.
- After the new page gets opened, you first will be asked to enter the store ID. Find it from the receipt and enter it.
- In the following section you will be asked to write the visiting date and time. If you don’t remember them, then you can find it printed on your receipt.
- In the next step you will be asked about the procedure of your payment. Just select the suitable one from the given options.
- “How likely are you to recommend this SUBWAY Restaurant to a friend or colleague?” is the next question. You have to rate it out of ten.
- Next question will be about your satisfaction level from your last visit. Rate your overall experience out of 10.
- The last question of the set will be “How satisfied were you with each of the following items?”
- Answer all the questions honestly. Answering all of them is mandatory to complete the survey. Once you have completed all the questions you will receive a coupon code. Save it quickly as the coupon code will help you to get a free cookie from Subway and you can redeem it on your next Subway visit.
The importance of Subway Listens Survey
Nowadays, the competition in every sector is very high. Every sector or brand aims to do better than their competitors and do something out of the box to attract customers. In that way, Subway has also come up with a different idea of the survey at www.tellsubway.com.
This is also an unique way to stay in touch with their customers and satisfy them to the maximum level. If you also have enjoyed foods from Subway, you should consider joining the survey and get rewards at the end. Your participation and honest review to help the company to grow better in the industry.